6 Reasons Why You Should Change Your New Year's Resolution
I know a lot of you made the resolution to cut out alcohol for the new year. Here's why you should make red wine the exception, or just change your resolution all together.
1. Red wine will lower your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, dementia, type 2 diabetes... and lots of other things that could kill you. If you want to stay healthy in 2017, we recommend you partake in a daily dose of red wine.
2. Red wine helps to lower your cholesterol. Forget the cheerios, sit down to a bowl of red wine and stay heart healthy this year.
3. One glass of red wine is equal to an hour at the gym. Can you get on board with that? A new study found a compound in red wine is similar to those we get from exercise.
4. You'll sleep better after a glass of wine. A study done at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel reported better sleep patterns from those who enjoyed a glass of red wine with dinner every night.
5. Red wine benefits your waist line. Red wine drinkers are less likely to be obese than non-red wine drinkers.
6. Raise your mood with a glass of wine. Research shows moderate red wine intake will better your mood! Though, we could have guessed that one, right?